There are thousands of different reusable water bottles on the market these days. One Google search can bring up limitless websites and links to different bottles and companies. We know it can be overwhelming! With all of these options, where do you even start? To create custom promotional products that are effective and meaningful for your brand, it takes intention and planning. Let’s take a custom reusable water bottle for instance. After you decide that water bottles are the products you want for your project, then what? We’ve compiled our top 5 tips to help you start your project and create the perfect reusable water bottle for your project!
- Create a project timeline. First things first, you need to figure out when you need your project to be completed by. With shipping and processing times at an all-time high since the pandemic, it’s imperative that you give yourself enough time before your event or launch. Depending on when your deadline is, that may narrow down your list of reusable water bottle options. Only some bottles have rush services available.
- Figure out your ideal bottle material. Between glass, reusable plastic, stainless steel, and more, there are a lot of options to choose from. You’ll have to ask yourself what kind of material is right for your project. This comes down to 2 things: what message do you want to convey, and what will the bottle be used for. For example, if you want to convey your brand’s commitment to sustainability and give your audience something they can use during the cold winter months for their morning coffee, then insulated tumblers might be perfect for your project! Read our full material guide here.
- Figure out what printing options you need for your unique artwork. Different bottles have different printing capabilities, and therefore not every bottle will work for your vision. A general rule of thumb is if your design has more than 2 colors, you’ll want a bottle that can print in full color.
- Ask yourself what your audience will be using the bottle for. Just like you did when looking for the right material, you’ll want to keep this question at the top of your mind throughout this process. Is this an employee onboarding gift that you want them to use in the office, or while commuting to work? Do you coach a sports team and need matching team merch for all the players? Regardless of what it’s used for, you’ll need to ensure that the reusable bottle meets your audience’s needs.
- Ask the experts! Bulletin Brands has been helping people like you create custom promotional products for over 18 years. We have a lot of experience and knowledge that we love to share with our clients! If you’re stuck, need some advice, or want to talk through any of the options, we’ve got your back.
Our team is standing by to help in any way we can. Reach out today!